• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Anyone seen the new Lexus ad?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I think it was Lexus. Anyway, there's a guy working on his Mac and starts to use the mouse to add electronics to his car. He moves the mouse and the pointer goes off the screen and onto his cell phone. Then he drags it over his car outside and drops it, which then makes the OS X drag and drop sound.

Anyway, I just thought it was kind of cool to see the Mac in the ad. They obviously needed permission from Apple. Even though Apple had nothing to do with the technology (from what the ad showed anyway), but maybe this is the rumored iCar partner??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
I doubt that this is the rumored iCar, I think its more like a catchy way of showing that the stereo has a built in auxiliary input jack.

Reaction score
Oh I remember that commercial, and I think it was lexus. I thought that was pretty good too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
love that stuff.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 2gb RAM
anyone know the specific lexus?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20, Intel Dual Core 2.3GHz, 1Gb RAM, 256Mb Video; G4 tower 444Mhz w/ 1G RAM, 2x G3 towers
i just saw that commercial while posting about my new iphone. When i heard the tell-tale donk sound of a mac, i looked up just as he took hold of the wireless mighty mouse. Cool commercial!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.