Customizing your Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (27 inch, Late 2012), Processor: Core i5, Memory: 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 running MacOS Catalina
Hey,

Is there a way of applying themes for you mac without having to install shapeshifter??

I understand shapeshifter and it works well... just looking if any other alternatives are available....

Regards,

Julz

OP
knightjp
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (27 inch, Late 2012), Processor: Core i5, Memory: 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 running MacOS Catalina
Know of any good themes for Panther????

OP
knightjp
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Anyone knows how to change the theme on Mac OS without 3rd party software

Reaction score
There's no real way to do it safely without 3rd party software.

You might be able to hunt down where all the files are kept and save over the existing system files but it's dangerous if you aren't careful and don't know what you're doing. You could really screw up your system.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4Ghz, BlackBook 2.0 Ghz, iBook G4, 8Gb iPhone, AppleTV, 80 Gb Video iPod 3 Nanos and 1 Shuffle
Shape Shifter

Shape Shifter is the only real solution for anything pre Leopard. I've used it in the past and was happy with it. The price wasn't too bad either.

As for free, there's nothing out there worth mentioning.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.