• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

OJ Memorabilia Heist

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
So who else is thrilled that OJ was finally caught red handed commiting a crime.....

I heard a news man give this funny line... "If you Rob in Vegas, You Stay in Vegas" LMAO I found it funny hehehe

Reaction score
why are u happy that somebody who didn't do anything to offend you got arrested. Why do u think he's guilty before everything is out on the table.

Don't u have better things to be worried about

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
why are u happy that somebody who didn't do anything to offend you got arrested. Why do u think he's guilty before everything is out on the table.

Don't u have better things to be worried about

Are you related to the Murderer/Armed Robber?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.8ghz MBP6,2(4gb) | 20" iMac | 1.8 & 2.0 Mini(4gb) | iPhone4 | iPad-4Wifi
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 4GB 1333MHz 320GB / 60G iPod Touch
Karma will always get you.

(Too bad for him Cochran is not with us anymore...).

Reaction score
Actually I feel very, very sorry for him. What a terrible end to what could have been a very rewarding life. I do feel he is getting what he deserves (overdue actually) but I find no joy in it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.8ghz MBP6,2(4gb) | 20" iMac | 1.8 & 2.0 Mini(4gb) | iPhone4 | iPad-4Wifi
Actually I feel very, very sorry for him. What a terrible end to what could have been a very rewarding life. I do feel he is getting what he deserves (overdue actually) but I find no joy in it.

Well said

JRV

Reaction score
I was on the fence whether or not OJ was guilty the first time but after seeing all the wacky stuff he has been involved in since I think it is obvious he was guilty. Lets not forget the OJ was involved in stealing cable or satellite tv service not long ago too. Did you hear OJ on this new tape? Someone had a recorder going and he sounded like a mad man. His temper was wild and he was clearly in a rage. OJ did it.

Reaction score
Everyone knows he should have been convicted. He wrote a book on "how he would have done it". That's pretty big proof right there. I think that it wasn't going to be long before he committed another crime.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature
I'm not so sure, the bills fan in me says now way hes innocent! (now and before) but hes shown odd behaviour and he was also in aa gang in his college years too...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.