BootCamp performance

Reaction score
How is the performance of boot camp with games on the mac? I have one of the new 15" 2.2ghz MBP and want to play World in Conflict when it comes out. I will be running boot camp on xp pro. Thanks

Reaction score
boot camp runs at native speed...I think you should be able to play the game...I don't know the requirements for the game but I beleive the MBP is good enough.

kuchiki

OP
D
Reaction score
Boot Camp performance

I just partitioned my hard drive for boot camp. I only want to run windows so I can play World in Conflict. I have yet to install Windows; only partition. Whenever I go to shut down my computer now, my screen defragments into boxes and then it shuts down; it starts up as normal. I was just wondering if this is normal????????

Also has anyone noticed any type of performance slow down as a result of having boot camp on their mac? What type of performance are you receiving in games?

Lastly, when you delete the partition and have your system go back to the normal (1) partition before boot camp, does your computer go back to normal as far as the fragmentation and all of that?

Thanks in advance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.