Speck case for MBP C2D

Reaction score
does anyone here know from experience which of the two speck cases are made for the 15" C2D? they both have different covers but states they are made to fit the C2D. i have been looking for one for a while and i know for a fact that even though they say they fit the C2D they do not have the extra port made for it.

the clear one with the orange cover (second picture on the right) seems to look like the new edition and would be made for the C2D.

i already asked the seller but i want an alternative answer so please help me clarify, thanks

b16f_1.JPG.jpg

11b1_1.JPG.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4 GHz, 160 GB at 7200rpms 4GB ram...iPhone 3G
Hmm, well i have the clear one on the right, and it fits perfectly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
My Speck case has the right side of it completely open, so it doesn't matter what kind of configuration the ports are in or the type of ports as long as they are in that open section. I think the packaging for mine was more like the left pic, but it's been a while.

OP
M
Reaction score
My Speck case has the right side of it completely open, so it doesn't matter what kind of configuration the ports are in or the type of ports as long as they are in that open section. I think the packaging for mine was more like the left pic, but it's been a while.

yes, this would be he new one made for the C2D. do you have the original packaging for the case to compare? thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
kooBcaM 13"
i had the CD case on a C2D and it blocked the FW 800 port as well as most other ports on right side, left side was compleately open

OP
M
Reaction score
i had the CD case on a C2D and it blocked the FW 800 port as well as most other ports on right side, left side was compleately open

do you know what the packaging looked like? did it look like any of the two pictures i posted? thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.