iphoto problems

Reaction score
hi
I'm having a problem with iphoto. A lot of my photos when I expand them to full screen, I get a grey screen with an exclamation mark. when I click edit, I get a blank screen. anybody else have this problem?
also: sometimes I want to edit in Photoshop, but I cant find the files that I've imported into iphoto. where are the files stored?

thanks!

Reaction score
hi
I'm having a problem with iphoto. A lot of my photos when I expand them to full screen, I get a grey screen with an exclamation mark. when I click edit, I get a blank screen. anybody else have this problem?
also: sometimes I want to edit in Photoshop, but I cant find the files that I've imported into iphoto. where are the files stored?

thanks!

Go into your applications or photos folder within your root directory & each picture taken or each picture downloaded should be there. What you should be able to do is by option or ctrl clicking + left button you should be able to pin point a way to find out where you downloaded your image to.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.