UK People

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, High Res, 2GB Ram, 2.4Ghz processor Core 2 Duo
Does anybody know if the iPod touch is already on sale in shows, as i have heard from quite a few people in america they are all ready on sale in teh stores, Please help, i really want to run down and buy one.

Hotdog

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
They're available to buy, but not being shipped until the 28th September. The Apple Store has details.

OP
hotdog182
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So i could go in tomorrow and buy it there and then?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac
I'm not at all happy with this. I ordered mine 2days ago off the apple website. It says the shipping date is the 28th september, and delivery date is 1st to 2nd of October. I live in swansea, wales, uk, and there is an apple store in cardiff which is a 30 min drive from here. What is the point in ordering off the OFFICIAL website and then having to wait longer than other people to get it. Its a disgrace if you ask me!! Anyway rant over, guess i'll have to wait!

Reaction score
I'm not at all happy with this. I ordered mine 2days ago off the apple website. It says the shipping date is the 28th september, and delivery date is 1st to 2nd of October. I live in swansea, wales, uk, and there is an apple store in cardiff which is a 30 min drive from here. What is the point in ordering off the OFFICIAL website and then having to wait longer than other people to get it. Its a disgrace if you ask me!! Anyway rant over, guess i'll have to wait!
there isnt an apple store in cardiff!

Reaction score
I was in the bluewater apple store on Saturday and they were not in stock. I asked an assistant and he said that unlike America they were not expecting stock until the 28th, he could be wrong of course.

So unless stock has arrived today (Monday) then you cannot get one in the UK yet. I may check the store again later in the week just in case some do come in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen

As far as I'm aware they're not available in the shops either. If you mean the delay between despatch and delivery, well, they can't beam it to you, can they?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
They're not available in all US stores though. My local Apple store doesn't have them yet.

It is quite rude of Apple to ship them to stores before shipping to people who have already paid and are waiting patiently. I can understand getting them in stores for display models, but that's all it should be until online pre-orders are shipped.

OP
hotdog182
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I went to my local one and they sell the other iPods but not the touch

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac, 2.8GHZ Core Duo Extreme, 2GB RAM, 750GB Hard Drive - iPhone 3G - Aluminium MacBook 2.4GHZ
I've just made the amazingly tough decision of buying out my current contract with Orange, and getting the iPhone on November 9th. I was going to get the iPod touch for my birthday in 3 weeks time, but for the same price I'd rather get the iPhone!!! The wait is going to be painful though!!!

OP
hotdog182
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
NEWS JUST IN- in manchester arndake they had tehm in, f**king love them, i creamed a little, so all you mancs who want one, GOGOGO, but leave one for me.

Also chris im getting both, Why not =]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6

100 million children per year dying of curable diseases is a disgrace. Getting your iPOD touch 2 days after someone else is, at worst, a minor inconvenience.

Perhaps you should rethink your priorities and values?

OP
hotdog182
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
100 million children per year dying of curable diseases is a disgrace. Getting your iPOD touch 2 days after someone else is, at worst, a minor inconvenience.

Perhaps you should rethink your priorities and values?

Dude that was low, if that's how you feel, become a doctor go over to foreign countries and eal thm, if not.

love mac enough to feel it's end of world if you get it late.

Reaction score
on a happier note ipod touches are now available to buy in UK Apple stores.

Synching mine right now.

I am weak but boy is it a neat bit of kit. All the wife has done so far is go hmm a lot!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.