• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

anyone want to blog with me and a friend...?

Reaction score
this may be of interest to a few of you hopefully...me and a friend have been running an apple/mac related blog for quite a while now where we post various useful tid bits that we come across from using our macs. We are now interested in trying to get some other people involved and want to expand the site.

So we are looking for people of any age to do some (unpaid) blogging with us. We aren't that serious and are just looking to create a useful place for people to find solutions to problems on their macs and just learn something new. We try not to recycle typical blog news and are only interested in hands on macintosh tips. So far we feel we are accomplishing this but we simply need more content!

If you are interested then have a look at the sign up page here ---> theapplefiles and I can also answer any questions here if you like but be sure to check out our Q&A first!

Sorry if anyone thinks this is spammy by the way! O:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.