Windows vista on Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook c2d 2.16ghz 1gig ram 120 gig hdd
I was wondering if anyone has any pros or cons regarding using windows vista or windows xp via boot camp on their macbook. I've been kicking the idea around of getting windows for my macbook even though i am plenty happy with osx tiger, I thought having the option would be useful as long as it does not make my macbook buggy or slow it down. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
It won't affect your macbook in any way other than using up some space. But why would you want to do that? My motto is use windows only and only if there is no alternative...

OP
sockeye
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook c2d 2.16ghz 1gig ram 120 gig hdd
It won't affect your macbook in any way other than using up some space. But why would you want to do that? My motto is use windows only and only if there is no alternative...

I have been happily chugging along WITHOUT M$FT , I guess I have to be honest with myself do I really need windows??? I can do everything on my mac that I did on windows, which wasnt much but internet, and some gaming but that was it. I probably do more on osx because of iphoto/idvd which is probably the best part of switching. just thought with windows I could do some gaming with some older titles like "medal of honor" but......

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.