Invisible shield vs. iSkin for iphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
Well i ordered the iSkin from Revo (Company compliments via MACLIFE).Iskin from Revo has the merchandise for $39.99 and $7.50 for shipping.I purchased the iSkin from this company because it also includes the privacy protector screen and the "crystal front glass protector".Only problem is that if you order from Revo(instead of ordering from another company that sells the same product minus the privacy film and front "Glass protector" which they sell for $29.99.I found the other companies link here on this forum)The iSkin is on back order!I ordered on Sunday(2 days before i purchased my iPhone)and after 2 of my employees received their iPhone iSkin mine was still not present with no tracking number,information update...NOTHING!Well after emailing and calling iSkin by Revo they actually refunded my shipping amount!And my iSkin will be here this coming Monday.iSkin does not however offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY.

Invisible shield:I ordered from this company the same day i did iSkin Revo and received it today.Invisible shield i have used for several items within my arson of gadgets and devices.They offer a lifetime warrenty.I have attatched pictures to show you how it looks(Althought its unseen to the naked eye!).I dont have to worry about scratches to the main glass screen display or some sort of film left on my device when i feel fit to take the protector off.Its made of the same material they use to protect helicopter wings.The invisible shield has a warranty to stay on your phone as long as you own the mobile(probably only a few months before i give this one to my wife,when i purchase the 2nd Generation iPhone)OH YEA AND THE EXTRA BUBBLES WORK THEIR SELVES OUT THE LONGER THE Invisible Shield IS ON THE MERCHANDISE!

Any other input on the merchandise is welcome!Just thought i would share with the community for those looking for a less bulky option.
Regards

IMG_1158.JPG

IMG_1160.JPG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20, Intel Dual Core 2.3GHz, 1Gb RAM, 256Mb Video; G4 tower 444Mhz w/ 1G RAM, 2x G3 towers
hopefully that'll work better on the iPhone since there's no stylus. i had to put a new skin on my PDA every 3-4 months... (doesn't help that i preferred writing out text, vice using the keypad)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I have an Invisible Shield on both my Gen 5 and en 1 iPods. It took them 3 tries to get me the right skin for my Gen 1. They kept sending me a Gen 1 Nano skin vice a Gen 1 iPod skin. it finally took the sales rep who responded to my e-mail to go down and pull a Gen 1 skin and send it to me as the folks on the floor couldn't seem to get it right.

At least they made it right, and I do like their product,

OP
ibookmobile007
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
hopefully that'll work better on the iPhone since there's no stylus. i had to put a new skin on my PDA every 3-4 months... (doesn't help that i preferred writing out text, vice using the keypad)

Which one are you referring to?iSkin or Invisible shield?
When invisible shield first arose it only carried the mini solution to apply the protectant.now they include 2 large applicator solutions and a bigger more flexible squeegee.I do admit they sucked at first but in the last 4 months they have drastically improved.

I have an Invisible Shield on both my Gen 5 and en 1 iPods. It took them 3 tries to get me the right skin for my Gen 1. They kept sending me a Gen 1 Nano skin vice a Gen 1 iPod skin. it finally took the sales rep who responded to my e-mail to go down and pull a Gen 1 skin and send it to me as the folks on the floor couldn't seem to get it right.

At least they made it right, and I do like their product,
When i purchased the N93 i needed a casing BAD THAT WAS NOT BULKY!!They sent me a cut out that actually was kind of obscure to the dimensions of the N93.But instead of emailing i called and they sent me out another 1 free of charge!So i give them their props hands down.
Regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
OH YEA AND THE EXTRA BUBBLES WORK THEIR SELVES OUT THE LONGER THE Invisible Shield IS ON THE MERCHANDISE!

Those bubbles are pretty big. You should have been able to get those out. I'm lovin' the Invisible Shield... It really is exactly what I've been looking for. Something so strong and has no bulk to take away the sleekness.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.