Continuing proof that I am indeed an idiot

Reaction score
I was screwing around with Keychain, seeing if I could secure certain programs etc with my trial and error method. Well anyway, somehow I managed to erase all my Keychain passwords and I am now being asked over and over to enter my keychain password for "login." The mail program now also asks for my mail password, which I enter and then click 'remember password in keychain', and then asks for the login password. If I close and re-open mail it asks for the e-mail password again.

How do I get Keychain to stop asking for the login/remember new passwords?

This macbook is my first experience with a mac operating system, so it may be a VERY simple/stupid solution to this problem, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Thanks

Reaction score
Not an idiot at all. Of all the things l love about the Mac the Keychain is the thing I hate the most. I can not get it to accept a password for one of my Mail accounts. The other accounts all work correctly, but one stubbornly does not. I can not fix it. I can't answer your question either! Idiots unite!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.