new iMac 24" came without keyboard

Reaction score
Hi All,

My cousin bought a new 24" iMac in Hungary.
The shop called StarKing Apple shop.
We went home together open the box called the shop and not find any
keyboard. Called the shop and they told that have to buy separately.
In an other net like macbolt.hu they give keyboard including the price what less that the first one. I am still in shock. Natuarally if we were know we was buy in the second.
What say the law about of Apple. If Apple agree with such a deal?
What you think?
Regards,
doki_2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Can you return it.... if not... call Apple and tell them.

OP
D
Reaction score
Hi RIDE,
Thanks for your reply.
To take back can be more complicated. I need the Apple European representative phone or/and e-mail address.
The Hungarian representative can not help in this case what I not understand. The keyboard come with the computer, the keyboard also written in the box as a part and it has to be gratis (without price).
Anyway thanks again. Your advise was good to follow.
Best regards,
doki_2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Wow, that's too bad. Sounds like the shop you bought it from has ripped you off. I don't know about the laws in Hungary, but hopefully there's at least some protect that you get what you're supposedly paying for (what the box says is included. I wouldn't mess with Apple, because it's probably not an authorized reseller so they can't do anything. I would go straight to the local authorities.

OP
D
Reaction score
Hi fleurya hi All,
Thanks for the reply. I think you right.
But if I write to Apple it will be also for defend other people to happen them thesame. All together I will defend the shop as well that the people not write them as you wrote me. What I can do with Apple is try to ask them to give the keyboard with the computer. My be not for me but for the others.
Best regards,
doki_2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core 2 Duo (Aluminum & Glass) 260 GB HD
I cant believe that. why would it come without a keyboard? was the box sealed when they purchased it? Definately Call Apple on this one.

OP
D
Reaction score
Thanks for All of You,
The box were sealed but that is OK. Because they have more language there
the keyboard comes in a separate box. But for the buyer comes the payment also separately.
B.r.
doki_2

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.