Keynote Help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 2.0Ghz 1GB || MBP 2.0GhzCDuo 2GB || TV || iPhone || Airport Extreme
I am creating a keynote presentation/jeopardy game for a class. I have everything the way I would like it except for one thing. When I click on a point value it takes me to the question, then when the question is over I go back to the point value screen, but I am unsure how to get rid of the point value that was previously clicked.

I guess a better description of what I want to do is, when I click on a particular shape I want it to disappear. But I want the rest of the items to stay.

I'm using Keynote '08.

Anyhelp or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

--
MacGuy18

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Well, if I'm getting you right, here's what you have

Build A comes in > Build B comes in> Build C comes in > You want to click on something and make build B disappear while A and C remain > Then click and open a new slide.

Well the "builds" tab in the inspector should let you do just that. Just change the "order" of each element and it should be done...

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 2.0Ghz 1GB || MBP 2.0GhzCDuo 2GB || TV || iPhone || Airport Extreme
ehh...I'm not certain this response will accomplish this. Let me try to elaborate a little better: I have potentially thirty slides. 20 or more are for the actual questions. Slide three houses all the point values and categories. I click on let's say $100 in category 1, go to the question, answer it, and return to the question screen only to see $100 in category 1. Also, if I just change the order of each element it will not allow for some random question to be chosen. Is keynote capable of accomplishing what I'm asking for?

M

MacHeadCase

Hmm I could be wrong here but I think with my limited use of Keynote that the navigation is linear so it would make the random navigation impossible. Although I haven't tried Keynote'08 yet... From what I gather from your post, you might need an application that allows for interactivity?

Maybe someone else has an idea on how to make this work.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It's possible in powerpoint though, dangit. I want it to work in keynote, because it looks SOO much better.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.