This is absolutely ridiculous.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
So when I first bought my iphone, I noticed about 4 dead pixels, but they wouldn't give me a new phone. I went back about a week ago, and they finally agreed that I did indeed have dead pixels. They told me I would have my iphone back by the end of the week. It is now Tuesday, and I got my phone back (It was late), with every single dead pixel it originally had all in their exact same spot, along with a note that claimed the symptoms were not reproducible. I'm going to the apple store this weekend and demanding a new phone on the spot. What a waste of my time, I hope apple enjoyed the FedEx fees.

OP
Fromasta Flex
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
Also, I'm positive that there are at least 4 dead pixels because I have checked many times, and 2 different geniuses agreed, even though the first one would not let me have it repaired. The 2nd one did, but whoever was at the repair shop was a bit of an idiot.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.