ipod touch buy now or wait???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP - 24" white iMac - 16gb white iphone3G - 20gb iPod colour
Hi,

Really want the touch ipod but do I buy now or shall I wait until I'm over in the states and buy one then? Will they have revised the ipod touch by July next year. I'll save money if I wait to buy one next year plus could also get a bigger size memory Thats if they've changed it.

Ideas/surgestions

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Nobody can really tell you what's over the horizon when it comes to Apple's products. Sure, we could assume that the Touch will have more memory next year, but we can't guarantee it, nor tell exactly when next year said memory upgrade will be made.

If you want/need a new iPod now, and the Touch has the features you want, then go for it. There will always be something better right around the corner.

Reaction score
This is exactly what I felt apple was going to cause, with the revision and slashing of their products too quickly. People are going to be hesitant to buy their products since they'll think in a few months the price will drop or there will be an upgrade

Reaction score
iPod Touch will be worth its price once they include more memory, Mail, and iChat at the very least.

OP
ferritt
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP - 24" white iMac - 16gb white iphone3G - 20gb iPod colour
Well I only have a 20gb photo ipod and I did say that when the new ones come out I'll get one. I don't need an ipod but if I had one I would use it more to watch vids etc... Now the thing is if I do wait until next year and there's still no revision in spec I've wasted all that possible ipod using time! :)
No to intereted in the iphone as if I had it it would get very scratched up plus I have my blackberry for emails and mobile internet. Hmmmm... I'll have to have a think about this now!

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.