CS3 design premium for mac

Reaction score
i have had my MacBook for a month now and i love it. its so much better than a pc

i was gonna get the design premium and its 599 on adobe store site(ed store)

i prolly should have gotten it because they have that deal, buy a mac and get it 349 but i didnt want to spend the money at the time and i am waiting till xmas anyways( i still cant get it for 349 can i, its says purchased at same time as mac so prolly not)

but anyways will it run good on my mac

i have the basic $1099 mac book
2.0 ghz proce
1 gb ram
80 gb hd
etc etc

and if not what should i upfrade to get it ready when i do buy cs3

Reaction score
My brother runs it on a macbook and it has very little to no problems at all

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Yup, my wife has a 13" MacBook and is running CS3 Design Premium. It works great! You might want to upgrade to 2 gigs of ram for better performance in Photoshop though, or perhaps even 3 gigs since it's pretty cheap right now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
Yup, my wife has a 13" MacBook and is running CS3 Design Premium. It works great! You might want to upgrade to 2 gigs of ram for better performance in Photoshop though, or perhaps even 3 gigs since it's pretty cheap right now.

the third gigabite is not utilised so its not necessary, official specs say max of 2gb ram

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 3.06Ghz 4G Ram| iPhone 3G 8Gb
so can i put unto 3G ram in my mac book?? or only 2G?

im consufed lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
from Apple under the tech specs. You can put 3 in but it wont utilize the full 3 gig.

• 1GB (two 512MB SO-DIMMs) of 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM (PC2-5300); two SO-DIMM slots support up to 2GB

http://www.apple.com/macbook/specs.html

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.