• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Save The Zune !!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
LOL...

Good One Kilted. Thanks for the laugh :D

Reaction score
How do we know that they might go extinct? I mean, I have still never seen one in the wild. Did they ever exist? So many questions...!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
i know someone who just got a zune the other week. she seemed pretty happy with it. too bad she is also getting an imac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
The Zune is a creature found exclusively in the US, and despite it's small capacity is very aggressive towards us Mac users.

Not my problem, and I'm sure if I ever came into contact with one it would not like me to give it the love and attention it so clearly wants. The species is clearly designed to fail. Mother nature never gave it a chance.

Reaction score
Is it blasphemous to say I actually liked it? :O I mean, it's no iPod but I wouldn't mind having one if I didn't have an iPod.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
I kinda like the zune and the fact that no one has it. Kinda makes one feel a bit more special... iPods are mooo!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
I voted for Angelina Jolie to adopt one.

Do you think the Zune Classic will still be available in Donkey Dung Brown?

One of my friends works at Microsoft and has one. He has not used it since the 1st week he got it, and complained countless times internally about the lack of AudioBook support. They basically showed him the birdie.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 4GB 1333MHz 320GB / 60G iPod Touch
Donating my $100 Apple store credit :D

Poor Zunes... there, there...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Oh common! I didn't have to get negative repped for that comment of mine. I love apple and its products. I love the iPod and feel like its a better product than the Zune, but the fact that a lot of people have iPods kinda makes it a little less special. Maybe the mooo bit was a bit uncalled for but still. On the other hand, if you are caught with a non-brown Zune, a lot will have a looksee as to what it is....

EDIT: Thanks for the negative-negative reps! Goobi happy! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Black
More more Microcrap to head to the recycle point.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
Do you think the Zune Classic will still be available in Donkey Dung Brown?

icon_rofl.gif

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
One of the main things I have against the Zune is no workie with OSX. I should not have to purchase a PC just to load the Zune with my music.

I really love iPods but the Zune would not be too bad if you could use it on OSX and Linux also.

That Brown one is too much! :D

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
:LOL::LOL: reaminds me of our vCR we had a BETAMAX nobody would steal one :Evil:

Funny thing about that is if I were a thief I would have taken the BetaMax and left the VHS!!! Am not into stealing though so don't worry! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2 GBs Ram, 250gb My Book, 500gb Lacie,40gb 3rd Gen ipod,60gb ipod video
I kinda like the zune and the fact that no one has it. Kinda makes one feel a bit more special... iPods are mooo!

haha, the days of getting excited over seeing fellow ipod users are gone, sadly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.