Emailing pictures with Entourage? Is this possible?

Reaction score
Hi there

I'm asking this on behalf of my mum.

We've both got iBooks. I'm pretty much a novice, she can barely switch hers on.

I've explained to her how to get pics from the digital camera into the computer and then how to email them...but she says she has a different email system from me, called Entourage. Is this possible?

Can someone give me *very* step by step instructions on how to do this which I can email over to her?

Thank you in advance :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Performa 6116 2GBSCSI 8MB OS 7.5.3
Is she using iPhoto to import from the camera?

If so there is an option in the preferences to select which email app is your default. Once that is changed to reflect Entourage there will be an Entourage icon in iPhoto. When you select one or multiple photos in iPhote then click on the Entourage email icon you will be prompted to select a picture quality. Then it will open Entourage with the pictures already in the email as attachments.

If not using iPhoto she'll need to use the attach button (a paperclip) in Entourage and then browse to the photo she wants to send.

OP
S
Reaction score
Hi there - and thanks for getting back to me :)

I'm not entirely sure is the answer. I'll send you her reply and see what she says...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.