frontrow enhancements/alternatives?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" C2D 2.2Ghz SR 2GB RAM 128MB VRAM 120GB HDD
hey!

i love the way i can control frontrow using the remote, but i'm missing some features. are there any kind of enhancements for it, or is there another program that works with the remote just like frontrow?

i'm mainly thinking of the music section, what would be cool is coverflow using the remote, or at least a view similar to the "movie trailers" section but with my itunes albums. is that possible? it shouldn't be that hard anyways :D

and another question: can i set the default music that plays when i view a pictures album on frontrow? i would like to select my own music via "music" and then start a slideshow using that same music without interruption..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
Leopard will probably add Coverflow.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Well you can fullscreen coverflow using iTunes, and then use the remote to browse through your albums ;)

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" C2D 2.2Ghz SR 2GB RAM 128MB VRAM 120GB HDD
mediacenter looks nice, but i didn't see the option to see all my album covers next to each other. and $ 30 is too much for me now, as it's just a toy hehe

yeah i could also use itunes in fullscreen coverflow mode, but then i have to hit "next" like 20 times to get from one album to the next :|

but thanks so far!

any ideas on my photo slideshow question?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.0 GHz, Core Duo, 2 GB Ram
You can change the music through iPhoto for a slideshow, but you can't change the default music that is used each time you create a new slideshow. When you create a new one, you will have to go in and assign a song, or playlist to that slideshow.

Brian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.