Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 pro and Iphone.. will they fit?

Reaction score
Hoping someone could answer this question and possibly save me a trip to the apple store. Basically my question is will the super.fi 5 pro's fit in the recessed jack on the iphone. I have read several other threads where cans wont fit but wanted to verify for the super.fi's.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Do you have a link to the headphones? If I could take a look at the connector I would be able to tell you.

OP
Michael415
Reaction score
Thanks,
Here are a few quick shots I just took.

tip2.jpg

tip.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Nope, it looks like they're too short to fit.

Your best bet would be to take them with you to the Apple Store and plug them into an iPhone to see if they work. I've personally tried several headphones and judging by them, I really don't think your headphones will fit. Plus, they're not even long enough for you to try and shave some of the plastic off to try and get them to fit in (I had to do this to my Shure E2C pair, which look similar to yours but are longer, so there's room for the plastic to be cut)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.