iCal Sync Time Problems

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.16GHz, 23" Cinema Display, iPod Hi-Fi, Airport Extreme/Express, iPod, iPhone 8GB
Hey folks, while syncing my iTunes/iPhone together I noticed all the times were screwed up for events in my iCal. Major problem as I've noticed flight alarms and so forth have not been going off! I have checked the computer's clock and obviously the iPhone clock is on mark yet nothing is correcting this.

Basically issue is caused as follows:

I input time and appointment/event into my iPhone Calender (eg. Oct. 29th Flight 1589 AA 6:20pm) Upon syncing with computer I notice when I open my iCal that times are reading say, 4:20pm. NEVER are they the same. If I input times at say 8pm on the MacBook Pro and sync to the iPhone the times may show up as 10am instead.

As you know this causes a major aggravation and constant scramble. Hoping someone can shed some light on this and potentially save me some major inconvenience.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.16GHz, 23" Cinema Display, iPod Hi-Fi, Airport Extreme/Express, iPod, iPhone 8GB
C'mon you guys. There must be someone who has an idea!

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.