Frozen

Reaction score
Hi!New to IMac.have remote keyboard/mouse. Screen has forzen.Tried forced quit, unplug etc.Install Disc 1, put cursor on reinstall OS, double click and nothing happens. Try forced quit, get screen with rotating, iphot,cd etc, pick one and that open only. What should I do next.Just purchased in June, reside in Indonesia thanks Lt. Col Russ Davis USMCR

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Hi!New to IMac.have remote keyboard/mouse. Screen has forzen.Tried forced quit, unplug etc.Install Disc 1, put cursor on reinstall OS, double click and nothing happens. Try forced quit, get screen with rotating, iphot,cd etc, pick one and that open only. What should I do next.Just purchased in June, reside in Indonesia thanks Lt. Col Russ Davis USMCR
I'm having a little trouble making all of that out. Are you able to start up from the Install disc by holding down the 'C' key?

Also, can you start up from the Install disk and run the system diagnostics (hold down 'D' instead)?
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=303081

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.