Macbook Case, Speck & techshell question

Reaction score
I searched the forum, read the reviews on 2 out of the 3 mentioned cases above. I am trying to formulate a decision here and could use some direct responses.

I didn't find any reviews of the Macbook Case - http://www.macbook-case.com/
and I have read that the Speck scratches, although I have more people claim to love it then hate it, I don't want to take the chance of scratching it incase I want to resell it one day.

What are your opinions? I am also interested in the techshell since I hear good things about it.

Reaction score
I've posted in here a couple of times, I think. I work for Techshell, so take what I'm going to say with a grain of salt, or keep in mind I'm biased. :)
(Macbook-case.com is an authorized reseller of Techshells.)

Do a search on youtube for the words "speck" and "damaged".
It was not done by or affilliated with us, but I can tell you we have not had complaints like this. I try to respect the overall "no spamming" policies of most forums, and avoid bad-mouthing the competition, so I'll leave it there.

OP
Q
Reaction score
ok well then that eliminates 2 out of the 3 hard plastic cases I am interested in hehe. So just to reconfirm Macbook Case IS a techshell product.

Reaction score
Yep. I actually took some of the pictures that are on their website.
(The blue and the pink.) :)

OP
Q
Reaction score
Yep. I actually took some of the pictures that are on their website.
(The blue and the pink.) :)

If techshell scratches the case like some people have claimed Speck does can I come back and beat you up? ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.