Ipod touch AND iphone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13inch white 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB RAM
if its between the 2 the I vote for the iPhone over the touch. But that is just me. I see your point and what you are wanting. I am sure Apple's next incarnation if the iPhone will have more storage but I dont want to wait.

Reaction score
In all honesty, I rather not get the iPhone now that the touch is out, but who knows.

The touch would be a LOT better if it came with iChat, Mail, and other apps. If there's no word on including Verizon by xmas and the touch includes ichat and mail, i'll be buying the 16gb touch..

But consider this: with the iphone you have the internet literally everywhere

Now with the iTouch, though it holds 16 gigs you only get wifi. The only places you really can get wifi without paying extra is at A. the office or B. home both of which will 90% have computers easily accessible. So the wifi really isnt as useful as youd think.

(this is part of the reason I think Apple has made it too difficult for consumers to make a decision on a product.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
I would rather pay the occasional extra fee for wi-fi than a higher fee every month for crap-speed internet.

Reaction score
I would rather pay the occasional extra fee for wi-fi than a higher fee every month for crap-speed internet.

My point is that most times you won't be able to even purchase the wifi because you wont be in range of it etc. and when you are you'll be A. at the office where a computer is easily accessible or B. at home (where you have a computer).

Reaction score
I personally want an iPod touch real bad. I have a motorola razor and liked the technology of the iPhone, but not enough to pay 500 for one. I also have verizon so that is a problem. Since I have no desire to give up my razor and switch to AT&T the iPod touch is just what I need. I can definintly see where iPhone owners are coming from saying that an ipod touch would be pointless for them, because it would be! But the iPod touch was created so people who don't want to give up there current phone but ant something with the iPhone's technology can have it.

Reaction score
I personally want an iPod touch real bad. I have a motorola razor and liked the technology of the iPhone, but not enough to pay 500 for one. I also have verizon so that is a problem. Since I have no desire to give up my razor and switch to AT&T the iPod touch is just what I need. I can definintly see where iPhone owners are coming from saying that an ipod touch would be pointless for them, because it would be! But the iPod touch was created so people who don't want to give up there current phone but ant something with the iPhone's technology can have it.

I agree with you completely. I'm also a verizon customer (my contract is up in january and I'm thinking about switching. Even if I don't I'd like to ipod touch but 16 gigs is not enough for me. I have 15 gigs worth of stuff on my current (videoless) ipod and would need atl east 20 gigs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.