Microsoft Office 2007 Windows

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Black
Hi,

I have a copy of Microsoft Office 2007, I don't use Windows and I don't plan to either.

Is there anyway I could run it without having Windows. Emulation is what I am talking about.

Thank you.

Nick.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Hi,

I have a copy of Microsoft Office 2007, I don't use Windows and I don't plan to either.

Is there anyway I could run it without having Windows. Emulation is what I am talking about.

Thank you.

Nick.

You might want to try DarWINE, but it's pretty hit or miss. Aside from that, your only other option sans Windows is to try Crossover for Mac (again, it can be hit or miss).

Also, keep in mind that all versions of MS Office since Office XP (2002) utilize product activation. So, if it's been previously installed on another machine, it might be difficult to get it working.

OP
MBNick
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Black
It is a corporate version.

I will try DarWINE, I don't really want to pay for a program. I could buy iWork for that!

Thanks,

Nick

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
It is a corporate version.

I will try DarWINE, I don't really want to pay for a program. I could buy iWork for that!

Thanks,

Nick

If you haven't already tried it, I highly recommend NeoOffice. It's a Mac-specific version of OpenOffice and I personally find that I like it better than both the Windows and Mac versions of MS Office.

It's completely free, check it out.

OP
MBNick
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Black
I do alot of Powerpoint presentations and I don't want incompatibility issues!

I have donated $5 to NeoOffice.

I really liked Openoffice, the Linux version that is.

I am going to install it for my Dad on his Win32box...

Thank you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.