• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Movie rentals coming to iTunes Store??

Reaction score
Now that we can rent movies and according to iTunes they are High Quality are we still going to be able to buy them???

opinions on this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black 2ghz / 2g / 160g72k | Ipod nano black 4G
with Netflix and the like already in place what does Apple hope to gain from this? Netflix still has more bang for the buck. I pay 17.00 a month and watch about 6 movies a week plus I watch about 10 more online. 30+ movies a month for 17.00. Where is the benefit of Apple's service.:Confused:

the name, how many people use Itunes? when there are other options for years prior, Apple has Itunes because it works with everything hey make, convenience and they market the **** out of it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Macbook
the name, how many people use Itunes? when there are other options for years prior, Apple has Itunes because it works with everything hey make, convenience and they market the **** out of it.

I guess I should have asked where is the benefit from a monetary standpoint.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iTouch, iPad, iPhone 3GS..waiting for iPhone5 or 6?
looks like it's only available for the us market... blah!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.