Bonjour

Reaction score
I have a HP LaserJet printer attached to my Dell PC running Windows XP. I also have a MacBook Pro. I have a Belkin wireless router and have configured a wireless network. I am able to share files between my PC and Mac via the wireless network without any problems. However, I have been unable to print. I tried installing Bonjour for Windows so that I can print without having to directly connect my HP LaserJet to my MacBook. After installing Bonjour on my Dell, the program could not find my HP LaserJet. I have the printer listed as shared under my Widows printer settings. Does anyone know what the problem might be or have any advice on how to fix/troubleshoot the problem? If so, I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
I think Bonjour works the other way round (that is, printer attached to mac, print from PC).

If you want to print from the PC, go to the Mac, and add the printer from there. You will need those HP laserjet drivers for mac...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
What is the printer hooked up to, the router?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
HP LaserJet printer attached to my Dell PC running Windows XP

Which brings me to the question. Can you attach a printer to a router that is NOT an airport express? Is there any other brand offering such a feature as a USB port at the back?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.