Serious iPhoners

Reaction score
I was just curious as to whether anyone has heard rumors of bigger iPhones in the future? I am really wanting to buy one soon but 8GB isn't going to cut it for me.

Thanks for your responses

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 MDD dual 1ghz, 2 gigs RAM; 5.5G iPod, 2G iPod Shuffle
I'm sure there will be. I bought a 4GB today while they still had them at the Apple store, but I'm not looking to replace my iPod. I just love the way user interface.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
With the recent price drop on the 8GB model, coupled with the iPod Touch's 16GB capacity, I wouldn't be surprised to see a 16GB iPhone on the horizon. Eventually, you will see increased sizes as flash memory comes down in price.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 3.06 GHz, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 8gb iPhone
I heard a similar rumour as well kash

Another event is coming up on september 25th, Apple might talk about the european launch of iphone and introduce 16GB iphone with built in 3g for the european market.

Apple is trying to sell out the 4GB version anyway, so i'm sure they will offer 8GB and 16GB replacing the 4GB and 8GB's place

here is the engadget link i read:
http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/05/where-the-****-is-the-3g-iphone-for-europe-we-might-know/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.