• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Dreaming to be 100,000,000 iTunes downloader? Win PowerBook 17".....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
You hoped, you've dreamed, you downloaded the desktop counter, and count downer or Konfabulator widget and you waited, you downloaded some more, and counted and re-checked... Now you can forget the dream! Just forget the dream, you haven't won! And your not going to win! Because someone has already won!...

Whoops!! You spent too much time dreaming!

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

:rolleyes:

This could of been yours!

powerbook17front04192004.jpg

powerbook17top09162003.jpg

i didn't win either!
So happy.... Anyway, what i need another Powerbook 17 for?
More spare parts?

:D :D

Maybe you feel lucky....

4. Eligibility. In order to be eligible, entrants must be 13 years of age or older, and a legal resident of one of the 50 United States, including Washington, D.C., the United Kingdom, France or Germany. Entrants must enter the Promotion through the iTunes Music Store accessible in your country of residence. There is one Promotion, and the Rules in your country of residence govern your participation in the Promotion. Entrants under 18 should obtain a parent’s or guardian’s consent before participating. Entries are limited to individual consumers only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents of Apple, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and resellers and members of their immediate families (defined as children, parents, siblings and spouses) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. To participate, entrants must: 1) have a computer with iTunes software installed (iTunes software is available for free at: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/), 2) have Internet access; and 3) submit an Entry.

then you check the rules and your under 13 years old....

Attachments

• onedream.jpg
    onedream.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 47
Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I NEEDED TO WIN THAT. BAD.

I don't think I did...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Oh, now your just teasing me...

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
what are the odds, I bet it some 12 year old kid downloading seseme street soundtrack that won!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It couldn't be the 13 year old downloading the Spiderman soundtrack...

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i think you should post the news Zero....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Kevin Britten of Hays Ellis, Kansas downloaded Somersault (Dangermouse remix) by Zero7; the 100 millionth song purchased from the iTunes music store and will receive a 17-inch PowerBook, a 40GB iPod, and a gift certificate for 10,000 iTunes songs to create the ultimate music library for his new iPod. In addition we awarded 50 special 20GB iPods-one to the purchaser of each 100,000th song downloaded between 95 million and 100 million songs.

GRAGHAHHHHHHAHASHWAHHHHHHJWWAMMHJEGHEAJUJEFNVFGJASGD

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.