Personal Finance software

Reaction score
I switched from PC to Mac in June and have been running MS Money in Parallels Desktop but it's a real pain in the neck because I can't seem to easily export into the MAC side of my computer or use my printer for reports.

I'm looking for a good financial package that I can use to a) keep track of personal finances, b) pay bills through, c) download from my bank into and d) keep budget and produce reports of actual v budget cashflow.

Quicken is the big name but I've heard mixed reports about Quicken for Mac vs the PC version.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16Ghz Core2Due 20" iMac - 2Gb RAM - wireless Mac KB - wireless MX610 mouse
I'm contemplating the purchase of Quicken - I'd love to hear some feedback on it's functionality/performance.

I'm used to the functionality/stability of the windows versions of MS Money & Quicken. Right now I'm using iBank and I'm finding it a poor substitute - cruddy interface and random crashes. I don't recommend iBank.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.