Good iphone video converting software?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 3.06 GHz, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 8gb iPhone
Any of you guys know a good iphone video converting software? Because i have alot of avi files on my mac like anime movies, tv shows etc

I downloaded the demo version of a software called "iphone video converter". it's easy to just add the movie and all you have to do is click the Convert button!

all i had to do then was drag the movie to itunes's Movies and sync it with my iphone. Very simple and easy to use!

http://www.iphonevideoconverter.com/software.html

Here's a screenshot:

picture10pq3.jpg

I'm thinking of purchasing it as i'm impressed with the demo version. But before i do i wanted to know if there were any better softwares out there?

What do you guys use? Any recommendations?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
OP
SpliCer261
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 3.06 GHz, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 8gb iPhone
yeah but HandBrake can only do DVDs, not avi files right?

i tried choosing an avi file and it froze

Works brilliantly for converting your DVDs to view on iphone though

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Ya, that's true. You can try VisualHub and see if it does iPhone yet. It will conver almost anything to anything though.

Reaction score
VisualHub might be another option and can convert to and from multiple formats. Very reasonably priced.

Reaction score
iSquint. This program is free and only converts for iPod, but seeing as the video specs for iPhone is almost exactly the same it should work (will check tomorrow to make sure my assumptions are correct). It is from the same people who developed VisualHub.

I highly recommend VisualHub as it outputs so many different filetypes. Great support in their forums as well. And it has excepted every filetype I've thrown at it. Great program for $24.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
I use Handbrake for DVD's and Visualhub for conversion from other formats. Both are great programs.

Reaction score
Yes handbrake will only convert DVD's and even then I am getting a constant lip sync issues with it, I have posted on this but I must be the only person who is getting this problem.

I bought imtoo mac video converter and it is mostly good, however I do find a high proportion of files that should convert don't and all that happens is the conversion completes in about 3 seconds and I end up with a tiny file that obviously will not play.

I have not tried isquint yet, I'll have a look tonight.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.