Cheaper iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
Well at the event yesterday they announced that they were ceasing sales of 4GB iPhone and selling the 8GB for $399.

Is this just for the holidays?

And I and I bet most of you would have preferred cheaper plans instead of cheaper device. Oh well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
I think Jobs claimed it was a holiday price, but I have a feeling iPhone will be getting an update before that price changes. I thought the plans were pretty reasonable, about the same I had to pay using Tmobile and that piece of crap Dash cellphone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blackbook, 2GHz Core Duo. 16Gb iPod Touch
its easy to figure out......after the holidays, the price will go back up but will be 16gigs instead of 8.....they already have the technology for 16gigs in the iTouch....they are just waiting til after the price drop goes away to stick it in

Reaction score
^^^ couldnt agree with you more, when i saw the 16g itouch i thought the same thing.

Reaction score
its easy to figure out......after the holidays, the price will go back up but will be 16gigs instead of 8.....they already have the technology for 16gigs in the iTouch....they are just waiting til after the price drop goes away to stick it in

Very good point thats what I would think would happen too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.