Looking for good business/accounting prg for small online retail business

Reaction score
I own a online retail business. We sell on eBay but also sell on our own web site that's being developed. We basically buy from suppliers and sell over the phone, in some cases direct to customer in person, and mostly online through our website running CRE Loaded (OS Commerce based).
My question: I used Quickbooks Pro 2006 in the past and still do using Parallels now that I have a Mac. I'm doing everything to convert over to Mac programs and there's a few things I don't like with Quickbooks. The simple solution may be Quickbooks 2007 for Mac. I don't mind if I have to reenter data if the solution is a better program but is it as limited as some people say it is? Also, I've heard of MYOB AccountEdge. Is that good? Are there other accounting/bookkeeping programs I should look at?
Issues that are important to me are things like invoices, inventory, and basic record keeping of bank accounts.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
I have used the MYOB you have been talking about a few times before. And I like it. It's a pain in the neck to figure how everything runs on it. But when you do (and it didn't take me all that long) it's pretty easy to use and definantly worth a look into.

I've never used quickbooks though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.