So...Who all has???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Core Duo, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, Samsung 19" Monitor, 250 GB WD My Book, 16 GB iPod Touch
Who all has ordered their iPod touch? I ordered a 16 gig from the apple store this afternoon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I haven't ordered mine yet. I will though as soon as I sell my 5.5Gen iPod though. :)

mi6

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air Core 2 Duo 2gig ram
i will get Zune 2 or nokia n95 black 8 gig version....
ipod is old news.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
ipod is old news.....

Yeah..... :Sleeping:

I'm tempted by the new nano, but really I don't need video. If I replaced my old Nano I'd probably be more likely to get an 80Gb Classic and just dump all my MP3s on it, rather than keep a selection on the 4Gb nano as I do now. The Touch is nice, but I don't need it.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
ipod is old news.....

Will the Zune 2 and Zune Flash finally work with OSX?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Does anyone care...?

Obviously some here on the forum will care since they appear to love the Zune and use OSX.

I could care but it would be nice for those that like the Zune.

Reaction score
MiniDisc still rock!

Thinking about getting the Sony MZ-RH1 Minidisc. It has Mac support and functions as a portable recording studio. My wife is involved in a local community radio and it would be ideal for vox pops, linked up to a microphone.

My only concern is it doesn't allow the upload of non Hi-MD music tracks to the Mac (although the PC software does :Angry: )

OP
JPerry2010
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Core Duo, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, Samsung 19" Monitor, 250 GB WD My Book, 16 GB iPod Touch
I'll admit, i wast disappointed when they announced 8GB and 16GB, but the iPod Touch was exactly what I wanted other than that...Not to mention, for me to carry around my entire music library, i would have to get the 160 GB iPod classic....and I couldn't see myself paying 349 for a product that is similar to what I have now (other than capacity, of course)

Reaction score
wait are you serious? There gonna make a Zune 2? They should learn by there mistakes the Zune failed so all that money there wasting on development and producing a crappy zune 2 I think they should donate it to all of the Americans that had to put up with crappy PCS at one point in there life.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.