Windows Sizer, and better dual monitor support?

Reaction score
I've recently switched from PC to Mac. On the PC I used an app called Sizer which basically resized and moved windows to specific sizes and screen locations. Does anyone know of a similar app for the Mac?

Also, I'm running a dual monitor setup (MacBook Pro and a second monitor). The dual monitor support seems pretty simple so I'm looking for an application to add more advanced dual monitor functions. Most specifically I want to be able to open full screen application without in blanking out the second monitor.

Thanks

Reaction score
good question!

I'd like to know how to maximize on the second screen also. I use my 22" to watch movies but can't maximize the player window there.

OP
P
Reaction score
good question!

I'd like to know how to maximize on the second screen also. I use my 22" to watch movies but can't maximize the player window there.

Theres a setting in QuickTime to pick which monitor it will be displayed on when in full screen (preferences, full screen, then choose which monitor). That way whenever you enter full screen it will jump to the other monitor.

=)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.