please Help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20 ' aluminum iMac , 2gb Ram 320 gb HDD @ 7200 RPM 2.4 ghz.
okay so, i have a new printer. I got a HP deskjet f2140 all in one printer. I ran the software,everything went great. I can tell the computer to scan and copy to the printer and its fine, however when i try to print it doesnt print! No error message occurs, NOTHING. I look in the completed documents and it says its completed. But obviously it is not completed! im confused, someone please help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
::mods please move

that's really weird, does the printer make any normal printing noises when you hit print, or just do nothing at all. it might not just be feeding the paper properly.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20 ' aluminum iMac , 2gb Ram 320 gb HDD @ 7200 RPM 2.4 ghz.
It doesnt do anything, and its not the printer, cause it works on my windows, and it is compatible with Mac. ive seen other people have this problem but dont know the solution...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
this may seem like a kind of silly question. but did you check the printer it was supposed to print from, or add your printer via the printer utility in apps>utilities ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
You spelt Slater wrong in acslayter. Thought I'd let you know.

You can try checking the mac help under the finder. If you know other people have had this problem than their will probably be a solution in there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.