LCD Screen Dim

G

ghenrytaylor

I have a G3 700 w/Applecare. It has just recently developed a problem. Seems the screen will momentarily dim. I need advice on who and how to contact about this. Applecare I would think, but a quick search on the Apple website provided little info.
If you've been through this too, I would appreciate tales of your experience.

Thanks,
Henry

OP
T

TylerMoney

there is an automatic screen dim set up if the power settings are set correctly. does the dimming go away as soon as you touch the mouse pad? Or does it dim while you're in the prosses of using your computer?

OP
G

ghenrytaylor

TylerMoney said:
there is an automatic screen dim set up if the power settings are set correctly. does the dimming go away as soon as you touch the mouse pad? Or does it dim while you're in the prosses of using your computer?

It happens as I'm using my browser. Will dim for a second, then back to normal. This occurs about every 10 seconds or so. Calling Applecare today.

OP
T

TylerMoney

hmmm, very strange. I don't know what to tell you then. That shouldn't be happening to your computer..but at least it still works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.