Help Me Please!!

Reaction score
Okay who can help me please?? How the F do you install Virtual PC 6??

I install as it instructs, then it says it cant find the OS? I have the Windows XP CD... when do i insert it? How do i install it as its an .exe file???

I hate windows, but need it as i want to play on PokerStars with my Powerbook.

I have a G4 Powerbook 1.67Ghz 1.5Gb Ram... OSX 10.4.10

Thanks for any help... step by step instructions would be fantasti

OP
M
Reaction score
Eh??

I've emailed them many times.... only two days ago they said they still have no release date for the Mac version, just its been in develpoment for a long time and still has lots of problems.

Thanks for the info tho i will email them again now and see if they will offer me the beta version

Regards ;)

Reaction score
Virtual PC

Their should be an option in Virtual PC to capture your CD/DVD drive. This gives Virtual PC direct access to an CD/DVD you insert. If you haven't created a new Virtual Machine already, do so now, one of the presets should be an XP installation. Once this has been completed insert the XP CD, capture the drive and reboot the Virtual XP Machine. The Windows XP installation should start automatically.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.