Software for monitoring Airport Extreme Base Station?

Reaction score
Is there anyway to see all the computers connected and getting a DHCP address from an Airport Extreme Base Station? On my old Linksys router I could do this. I don't know how I can monitor to make sure no one is on my router that shouldn't.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Performa 6116 2GBSCSI 8MB OS 7.5.3
My Extreme is not set up for DHCP so I don't know for sure, but if you're that concerned you could enable MAC address filtering.

Enter the MAC addresses of only the computers you want to grant access to your WIFI connection.

OP
M
Reaction score
I actually figured it out. I found out if you click on Wireless clients you can see all the DHCP clients which is what I was looking for. That helps a lot. Hopefully it's all I will need.

Reaction score
where exactly did you find that? I was looking for that but I can not find it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
What version of Airport Utility are you using? I don't recall seeing that on mine. Is it the version that came with the new Airport Extreme?

OP
M
Reaction score
What version of Airport Utility are you using? I don't recall seeing that on mine. Is it the version that came with the new Airport Extreme?

I do have one of the new Gigabit ones. The version of the software is 5.2.1.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.