Delivery/shipping time

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black macbook 2.16ghz 2GB Ram 160GB hdd | 8Gb Ipod Nano
my macbook's status is "Shipped on: Aug 29, 2007" In Transit to Customer - Shipment on Schedule. This has not changed since.

My estimated delivery date was the 5th but now this estimate date is no longer on the tracking website.

When do you think i can expect to receive my macbook? i dont want it to be delivered to my house when i am out! I have heared that people often receive products from apple before the expected date? How many days before your estimate did your product come?

Im getting impatient and cant wait for my mac to arrive!

Edit: on the 31st it arived in northampton

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - 2.4 ghz intel core duo / 4 gig of ram.
I'm still waiting on my imac, i ordered it about 2 weeks ago. Estimated date: 8th. Not a happy man, I could have gone to china and picked it up myself quicker.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
lol you should have! i know the feeling the waiting game is horrible!

My order status is now on "Out for Delivery" and is only 40min drive away from me. Im guessing this means that im going to get it today! its strange though as my estimated delivery date is the 6th wich is thursday

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
my mbp current status is ' prepared for shipment' im phoning apple today and questioning them on some ACCURATE estimats / more etimates.

grr its been since 21st August when i ordered still hasnt arrived :mad:

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
remember you can always go to the couriers website and use there tracking system which i have found to be more detaild. It should say the courier company name on the left side of the apple tracking web page. you can then google this and use there tracking service entering the tracking number that is also given to you on the apple tracking web page.

The company that is being used for my macbook is TNT and it tells you where your item currently is, what time it got there and its "status"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz C2D, 2Gb, 160Gb 256Mb Vram, OSX Leopard!, ViewSonic 20" Widescreen TFT
lMy order status is now on "Out for Delivery" and is only 40min drive away from me. Im guessing this means that im going to get it today! its strange though as my estimated delivery date is the 6th wich is thursday

Mine still says 5th, but its currently out for delivery. Mines with TNT also. Must have come over on the same plane ans mine went to Northampton too (even though Liverpool is supposed to be a hub)

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah must have been. my original estimate was also the 5th, but it changed to the 6th for some reason. My macbook was in northampton on the 31st

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz C2D, 2Gb, 160Gb 256Mb Vram, OSX Leopard!, ViewSonic 20" Widescreen TFT
It's Here!

Mines just arrived. Hope yours does soon too.

The lid isn't warped on this one, which is a good sign. Gonna let it acclimatise for an hour and then turn it on

:D

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hey, my macbook has just arrived two! im using it now its cool :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Excellent! Everything ok with it?

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah good so far, just having a little fiddle and putting some of my data and programs on it now! hows it going with u?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
havent turned it on yet, it was freezing when i opened it, so i thought i'd best let it get to temperature.

Also im in work, so best not playing with it when i should be working. :(

Will try at about 1/2 twelve when im on lunch

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.