Foreign mouse

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook: 2.16 CPU/2GB RAM
Hello all, I have a Logitech mouse and I was wondering if I could program the mouse to expose or the dashboard because I saw that the mighty mouse could do it and was wondering if foreign mouses can do it also.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
can anyone help me here

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
under the exposé options in sys. pref.s you should be able to change some things (such as the middle button) to do exposé things, as well as right click while holding command, or option.. etc.. as for the 5 buttons with the mouse, i'm not sure. i use a wacom tablet mouse all the time and have exposé features on it.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
under the exposé options in sys. pref.s you should be able to change some things (such as the middle button) to do exposé things, as well as right click while holding command, or option.. etc.. as for the 5 buttons with the mouse, i'm not sure. i use a wacom tablet mouse all the time and have exposé features on it.
Thank You so much man, aw its so easy now. thank you so much

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.