New Macbook Pro Owner!Love It! Two ?'s

Reaction score
Well I found this forum a couple of weeks ago and lurked for a little while on here getting the pro's and cons of owning either a Pro or a Macbook.I have had it for going on about a month now and am just now getting use to it.Its very easy to change over and I can't complain whatsoever.I have owned a clamshell and ibook in the past but both short period of times and I must truly say that I won't be going back to Windows if I can help it I swear.I could go on and on but I'll stop here=)

I got two questions though I read somewhere where they don't support internet explorer on Mac's anymore I understand that but is there a copy I could download that wouldn't close on me when I try to use it.I only want to play Uno on MSN,lol.

Also what is a good store or a good site that I could find something to protect my screen and the outer shell of it.

Any other sites or accessories that are great please pass them along to me I would greatly appreciate it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
I think both MSN and IE are still available from Microsoft's Mac site. Be warned that the Mac versions are missing features from the Windows world and lack support.

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/

OP
T
Reaction score
Ok well I came up with the solution just to do the Boot Camp thing but having trouble so far with an error message saying UPDATE when I'm in Windows XP trying to install the drivers I got from Mac.

Thanks for everyones input.

Tan

OP
T
Reaction score
Its ok but it only shut down for me one time when I would try restarting and stuff.I'm just going to try and deal with it later.It was easy to set up too just slow.Gotta find another way to play my UNO on MSN or just get on one of our windows based pc's (*shudders*).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.