How can i import my sites o Safari ??

Reaction score
Hi All ..
I switched from Windows to Mac.

I am using Safari as my browser, and i am wondering how can i import my Internet Explorer favorite links file to it ?

:Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
You can do this, just not directly. You need to use a common browser as an intermediary. You can use Firefox for this purpose since it is available for both PC and Mac. What follows is for Firefox, but you could probably do something similar with another common browser such as Opera.

Load Firefox on your PC and imported all your IE favorites into it. Then install Firefox on your Mac. Now copy the bookmarks.html file from your PC's Firefox dir to your Mac's Firefox dir (~/Library/Application Support//Firefox, then go down through the Profiles directory tree until you find a folder with file bookmarks.html in it). Now fire up Firefox to be sure it sees all your bookmarks.

Now just start up Safari and Use its File, Import dialog to navigate to the Firefox bookmarks.html and import them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.