rollovers

C

CaptainMack

is there a way to make a rollover image with 2 different sized images. when i try it squezes the images to fit. please help me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
As long as you do not use image sizes it should do it. Especially if you use CSS to do the rollovers.

OP
D

dziner

Why do you want to use two different size images? I can't think of any reason for this. Can you please explain?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
dziner said:
Why do you want to use two different size images? I can't think of any reason for this. Can you please explain?
Any type of web design, he uumm probably has 2 images that aren't the same size that he wants to change when you hover the image..? I don't understand how it can be confusing to you :confused:

OP
C

CaptainMack

ya i have 2 images and when i roll over them i want them to connect to a bar. i solved it though. i made the smaller image the same size by adding a transparent section to it. thanks for the help though.

here's (outdated link removed) is where i used them

ps. its an mature site :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.