Explicit I tunes songs

Reaction score
I have progressed to downloading songs on Itunes however I do find one thing very strange, I chose the song - I’m not dead - by P!nk

I was very surprised to hear how explicit the words were, I went back to I tunes and there was no warning of Explicit lyrics next to the song however further down the list was another version that was indicated as clean.

My question to you is surely its important to indicate if a song is explicit or not and is there anyway I can exchange this song with the clean version without having to pay again.

I was using the UK site of Itunes

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Caveat Emptor.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/uk/service.html
3. Objectionable Material. You understand that by using the Service, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Service at your sole risk and that iTunes shall have no liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Content types (including genres, sub-genres and Podcast categories and sub-categories and the like) and descriptions are provided for convenience, and you acknowledge and agree that iTunes does not guarantee their accuracy.

That said, you might be able to get Apple to swap your songs. Go to your Purchase History, log in, click Report a Problem, and choose "I purchased the wrong version of this item (Clean vs Explicit)"
http://www.apple.com/uk/support/itunes/store/buy_troubleshooting/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.