How to Remove Scratches from White MacBook?

Reaction score
I've had this White MB for about 3 weeks now and have been very careful with it, but I noticed there are thousands of tiny scratches all over the front(where the Apple Logo is). Don't know where they came from but I want them gone! Is there any polish or maybe some wax that I could use on this to get rid of them?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
+1 on that, same thing here on my White MB... There's gotta be some sort of polymer polish to fill the abrasions out there somewhere.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook (black) 2.0 ghz CTD/2gb RAM. iPod Nano Gen 1 (4 GB)
You guys should be able to use the products that are made for removing the scratches from the front of iPods. I've got a black one so the finish is a flat sort of black. The lack of gloss makes getting scratches out so much more difficult.

SLC

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Thanks! Has anyone out there tried this proceedure?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
I've used a CD scratch removing kit to remove minor scratches on my white MB. It wasn't too good on deeper ones though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook, 2.16GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
I have a hard shell on my Macbook so I'm not sure if I have many scratches. I'm kind of afraid to take it off, heh.

OP
D
Reaction score
Yea I was considering putting a protective case on my MB, but I have never been a fan of cases for electronics, I feel like it takes away from the intended design. None of my iPods have ever touched a case and my iPhone only has a screen protector. And none of them as many scratches as this MB which I take care of more carefully than any of the others. I'm going to have to try this cd cleaner I'm just worried because I don't want it to look worst.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.16ghz,2 gigs ram, 120gigs--ipod nano red 4 gig--ipod vid 30 gig black-- rip macbook
i dont think it looks to bad my sister has an ibook. really only shows in the light. and i always use cases to protect my investments. i honestly dont care as much about looks as function

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.