HELP - portfolio layout

Reaction score
I'm in desperate help of trying to layout a my portfolio, i went thru various versions and my layout skills aren't that great. I'm used to working with a more free and open style. I'm trying to do a spread of 18in width 14in height. (9in width 14in height per page).

I'm just at a point where i'm so lost on how to lay things out, maybe if someone could help with a grid, or a concept or anything that'd be great. Thanks a lot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Create your portfolio using Adobe Acrobat professional using Pdf's most efficiant way, considering PDFs open on almost all computers and you can post a low res web version on line, the new acrobat offers reall nice transitions and you will have no size issues..

Good Luck

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
What kind of portfolio is this? What is it for? What sort of work is going to be included in it? What files are you working with?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
What kind of portfolio is this? What is it for? What sort of work is going to be included in it? What files are you working with?

Ok I should of asked that first...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.