Something stuck underneath my keyboard keys?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2.33GHz 2GB RAM 160HD
I think there's some sort of dirt stuck underneath my keyboard and it keeps moving around underneath so I can't press on certain keys properly. Like right now I can't firmly press on the "-" key before it was the letter "s" and at first the "ctrl" key.

It's really getting annoying because of course I can't type properly.

Is there any way to check and see what's going and/or remove whatever is underneath?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reaction score
luckily u bought the macbook pro so if u feel confident enough pop out the key remove whats under and pop it back... if u had the macbook key then your up a creek

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
try turning it upside down and get a can of compressed air and blow it in the keyboard. this happened to my old pc and it did the job.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
POS Dell right now. 2.8 ghz pentium 4 256mb RAM and 40GB HD
Well it was small enough to fall into the keyboard, it should be small enough to fall out. Press a key next to one that can't go down and then hold your Macbook upside down and shake it. Be careful not to drop it, if you do, don't blame me for my method. Best get a friend to help, then one person can hold it and shake, and the other can push down multiple keys to try and create more gaps between the keys for the object to fall out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.