Low battery indicator problem

Reaction score
I have a 20" iMac which is not even a year old. Yesterday, the low battery indicator started to flash so of course, I changed the batterys with new duracell's. Same problem. I constantly flashes with known good batteries (I tried various sets of known good ones). I clicked on the battery icon, and tried to rediscover my mouse but it couldn't be found after many tries. Help!!!! What can I try???? Your help is appreciated. Oh yes, the mouse works perfectly, but the blinking battery icon bugs me. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2xiMac24 w Parallels 6 (1x White, 1x Aluminum), iPhone 3GS with iOS5
Try going to

System Preferences >Keyboard & mouse

it will show what it sees for battery strength. Try turning off mouse ....wait 5 seconds then turn on. It will reestablish a connection and in case it does not the same control panel use Set up device. BT devises are tricky items.

OP
S
Reaction score
As it turned out, it wasn't the battys in the mouse that was the problem, but the keyboard battys. Replaced them and now no problem. Thanks for the help.
Stemo

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.