Some Questions - Im sure have been covered before apologies!

Reaction score
Hello all,

Have mentioned this before, but am currently tickring with my desktop trying to get it all looking nice etc. Have tried installing Cleardock and it says installed but nothing has happened, and I cant see anything in my applications to run for it!? Anybody able to help? I am also looking at a few other things to make the desktop look nice, has anybody here got any other ideas other than clear dock? I have also tried to install some icons, how do I change them once I have downloaded them? Does anybody know any websites that are good to go on and download some stuff to make my desktop a bit more interesting?

Please help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
For ClearDock... Go to System Prefs>>> Application Enhancer (the bottom of the Page) >>> ClearDock (On the Left Sidebar)...

For icons and Wallpaper... checkout www.Interfacelift.com

You may want to look into PixaDex and Candybar...

OP
TornSi
Reaction score
Ok many thanks, clear dock is now done, and looks sweeeeet!

What exaclty is Pixadex and Candybar?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Pixadex is an application that stores and sorts icons.

Candybar is an application that allows you to EASILY change icons for System files/folders/applications/drives/etc...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.